FailMS - We LOL At Other Private Servers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FailMS !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterServer Tips

Temporary Server

Go down 

Is a temporary server a good idea?
Yes
Temporary Server Vote_lcap100%Temporary Server Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Temporary Server Vote_lcap0%Temporary Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not sure
Temporary Server Vote_lcap0%Temporary Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nate
Admin
Admin

Temporary Server Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Server   Temporary Server Empty15/11/09, 12:07 pm

Temporary server is now up and running. It IS Hamachi as it would be too complicated making it non-Hamachi. Please join at Temprorary FailMS Pass is 123

Put this into your V62 Maplestory folder. FailMS Temporary Client

NOTE: To newcomers. This is NOT our actual client. Which means, if you have joined from the Private Server top 100's, most of the things on the description ARE NOT ON (*EMPHASIS* THIS *EMPHASIS*) CLIENT. Which means it won't have alot of what it would have on there. This is Hamachi, I am gonna try and make it non hamachi for the time being. For existing members! This is the client that will always be up! So even if our original isn't (due to an update, Nick doesen't have his computer on, etc.) this will be on for your enjoyment. I'm working on getting all the qualities that the original failMS has.

PS: Don't expect the Custom skills and such as I have no Idea how to stabilize them so don't ask xD Thanks

Co-owner and Head GM, (Owner of the Temporary server.)

GM Nate~
Back to top Go down
https://failms.forumotion.net

Temporary Server
Page 1 of 1