FailMS - We LOL At Other Private Servers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FailMS !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterServer Tips

~ Information about the TempServer ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David
Retired GM

~ Information about the TempServer ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Information about the TempServer ~   ~ Information about the TempServer ~ Empty16/12/09, 10:52 am

Hello, dear members and subscribers of FailMS and TempFailMS.
I have brought you today a newsflash:
1) FailMS (original) was taken out of order, due to Nick's try to add customs to the server, and was offline since.
2) TempFailMS (tempserver) was taken out of order, due to Nate's inactivity and an unknown situation (even i can't say exectly what it is).
3) If the situation keeps up like this, i'll be forced to make a new TempFailMS, and i will assign everyone i trust to be Admin, Co-Owner, Super GM, GM, Donator and so on. (the server will be customed from head to toes).

So that's all. For any questions, adk me in PM.
Thanks,
David. ~ Information about the TempServer ~ 615135
Back to top Go down
Nate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~ Information about the TempServer ~   ~ Information about the TempServer ~ Empty16/12/09, 06:31 pm

Unknown situation my ass lol Exams lol thats the god damn situation xD 2 you cannot custom, (atleast think you cant, never saw you try to custom anything) Razz
Back to top Go down
https://failms.forumotion.net
David
Retired GM

PostSubject: Re: ~ Information about the TempServer ~   ~ Information about the TempServer ~ Empty17/12/09, 02:51 am

First of all, you can always edit my post for correction, and you don't need to feedback announcments XD
Second, can you just keep your computer and the server running, even if your prepering for exams? Razz
Third, i can customize NPCs, i'm not really professional at customizing, but i can.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~ Information about the TempServer ~   ~ Information about the TempServer ~ Empty23/12/09, 12:54 pm

Kk i'll have to do this all over again though
Back to top Go down
https://failms.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Information about the TempServer ~   ~ Information about the TempServer ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Information about the TempServer ~
Page 1 of 1